1. Dias, R. K. S. and Rajapaksha, R. P. K. C. 2016. Geographic records of subfamilies, Genera and species of ants (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in the four climatic zones of Sri Lanka: A review. J.Sci. Univ. Kelaniya, 11(2): 23 – 45 pp.
2. Dias, R. K. S. and Udayakantha, W. S. 2016. Discovery of the Sri Lankan Relict Ant, Aneuretus simoni Emery (Formicidae, Aneuretinae) and the nest density of the species in a selected region of Meethirigala Forest Reserve, Sri Lanka. Asian Myrmecology, 8: 1 – 8 pp.
3. Dias, R. K. S. and Udayakantha, W. S. 2016. Nest density and other observations on a population of Aneuretus simoni Emery, 1893 (Formicidae, Aneuretinae) and other ants in Indikada Mukalana Forest Reserve in Sri Lanka. Journal of Insect Biodiversity, 4(12): 1 – 9 pp.
4. Dias, R. K. S. and Perera, A. P. S. 2016. Species richness of arboreal ant assemblages (Hymenoptera, Formicidae) and frequency of Oecophylla smaragdina (Fabricius) occurrence in a wet zone cashew (Anacardium occidentale L.) field in Sri Lanka. J.Sci. Univ. Kelaniya, 11: 01 - 10 pp.
5. Dias, R. K. S. and H. A. W. S. Peiris. 2015. Ground-dwelling ant assemblages (Family: Formicidae) in six coconut (Cocosnucifera L. 1753) plantations in Sri Lanka. Journal of Insect Biodiversity 3(14): 1-10
6. Dias, R. K. S. 2015. Nest structure variation and morphology of adult castes of weaver ants Polyrhachis(Cyrtomyrma) rastellata (Latreille, 1802) (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in Sri Lanka. Caucasian Entomological Bulletin, 11(1): 125-130
7. Dias, R. K. S. 2014. Aneuretus simoni Emery occurrence and the ant community observed by multiple methods and repeated sampling in “Pompekelle”, Sri Lanka. Int. J. Entomol. Res., 02 (03) 2014. 181-186
9. Dias, R. K. S., Ruchirani, H. P. G. R. C., Kosgamage, K. R. K. A. and H. A. W. S. Peiris. 2013. Frequency of nest occurrence and nest density of Aneuretus simoni Emery (Sri Lankan Relict Ant) and other ant fauna in an abandoned rubber plantation (Kirikanda Forest) in southwest Sri Lanka. Asian Myrmecology, 5: 59 – 67 pp.
10. Dias, R. K. S. and K. R. K. Anuradha Kosgamage, 2012. Occurrence and species diversity of ground-dwelling worker ants (Family: Formicidae) in selected lands in the dry zone of Sri Lanka. J. Sci. Univ. Kelaniya, 7: 55 – 72 pp.
11. Wijerathna, K. H. C. A. and R. K. S. Dias, 2012. A preliminary inventory of subterranean termites in the premises of Faculty of Science, University of Kelaniya and the potential of a ponerine ant species, neemazal-F and citronella oil in the control of two termite species. J. Sci. Univ. Kelaniya, 7: 01 – 20 pp.
13. Dias, R. K. S., H. A. W. S. Peiris and H. P. G. R. C. Ruchirani. 2011. Discovery of Aneuretus simoni Emery in a disturbed forest in Kalutara, and Stereomyrmexhorni Emery in Anuradhapura sanctuary, Sri Lanka. Asian Myrmecology, 4: 99 – 102 pp.
14. Dias, R. K. S. and K. A. M. Perera. 2011. Worker ant community observed by repeated sampling and information on endemic Aneuretus simoni Emery in the Gilimale Forest Reserve in Sri Lanka. Asian Myrmecology, 4: 69 – 78 pp
Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 08:56