Funding for Research Symposia
The University will provide funds to conduct research symposia at the Departmental level and Faculty level, in addition to the University level with a view of improving the research culture within the university and encouraging research collaboration with other institutions, both local and foreign.
In order to get funding, it is compulsory that foreign researchers participate at the symposia and present papers.
The maximum amounts of funds allocated for the symposia at each level are as follows.
- Departmental level: Rs. 100,000.00
- Faculty level: Rs. 500,000.00
- University level: Rs. 1,000,000.00
- Centre level: Rs. 200,000.00
- International Level: Rs. 1,000,000.00
- Student Symposium: Rs. 50,000.00