Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)

1. How am I to know whether my paper is Scopus cited or not?

2. How am I to claim publication charges when such charges are approved by the Research Council?

Approved publication fee requests are sent to the Finance Division as a memo to be presented to the Finance Committee.
Once approved by the Finance Committee, the decisions will be sent to the Applicant by the Research Council.
Then Applicant can fill a voucher & claim the Publication Charges from the University Payment Division.

3. How am I suppose to to know when cash award money is deposited in my account?

Unfortunately, it is beyond the control of the Research Council.

  • You may contact Deputy Bursar - Payment Division (011 2908781/ extension - 132)
Call us for any querry
011 2903539 / 539
or email us on